- A freshwater crayfish.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Whether you know them as mudbugs, ditch bugs, river lobsters, crawlybottoms, crawdads, or crawfish, anyone who has spent time in streams is familiar with crayfish.
- Where I grew up in Ohio, we saw crawdads, or crayfish, in the culverted, sewage-scented ‘creeks’ and would no sooner eat one than we would kitty litter.
- Since my last visit, a pleasingly spicy Cajun seasoning had been added to the crawdads (a crustacean that looks like a tiny lobster).
early 20th century: fanciful alteration of crawfish.
Más definiciones de crawdadDefinición de crawdad en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.