- 1A thing that crawls or moves at a slow pace, especially an insect: the light bulb was a magnet for moths and many-legged crawlersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- All stages of the insect, except the crawler and the adult male, secrete a covering that lies over its dorsum for protection.
- An insecticide can be used to kill crawlers once they are detected.
- Contact insecticide sprays will not reach crawlers that have settled under old scales.
- 1.1A tractor or other vehicle moving on an endless caterpillar track: the crawlers move space shuttles to the launch pads [as modifier]: a crawler excavatorMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Table 4 gives examples of time needed to clear land using two different sizes of crawler tractors.
- An example of a ‘group’ linked cost is the cost of providing crawler lanes for heavy vehicles.
- The crawler lane is intended to be a safety feature.
- 2 Computing A program that systematically browses the World Wide Web in order to create an index of data.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Search engine crawlers will crawl web pages periodically for updated contents.
- Might search engines employing crawlers drop free listings altogether to concentrate on paid inclusion programs?
- Wouldn't it be nice to be able to leave some code in your web site to tell the search engine spider crawlers to make your site number one?
Más definiciones de crawlerDefinición de crawler en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.