Oraciones de ejemplo
- Small European crayfish and larger signal crays form a large part of a carp's diet.
- The price was about 20 percent higher this year so that was a win as long as you caught the crays.
- Instead he worked on a cray boat in Dongara, then later moved to Geraldton where he stacked bricks.
Early 20th century: abbreviation.
(also cray cray)
Crazy: I have a feeling this is gonna get cray she’s cray cray
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While filming at her old college stomping ground in Arizona, the reality TV couple got a little cray!
- While the experience would make even the most stable person go a little cray, Sam seems to have remained a pretty normal chick.
- Doing this night after night was pretty cray, but I loved every minute of it.
Early 21st century: abbreviation.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda