Oraciones de ejemplo
- Small European crayfish and larger signal crays form a large part of a carp's diet.
- The price was about 20 percent higher this year so that was a win as long as you caught the crays.
- Instead he worked on a cray boat in Dongara, then later moved to Geraldton where he stacked bricks.
Early 20th century: abbreviation.
(also cray cray)
Crazy: I have a feeling this is gonna get cray she’s cray cray
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I know a lot of people just think he's totally cray (he is), but I also know he can be (and act) grown when he chooses to.
- She be cray cray, but she's hella talented.
- Today the interwebs went all kinds of cray when Beyonce did the unthinkable and revealed a super-short new 'do.
Early 21st century: abbreviation.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán