Definición de cream puff en inglés:
1A cake made of puff pastry filled with cream.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- If you want to find someone attractive, don't watch them eat a cream puff.
- The coffee cream puff devoured by mum also got the thumbs-up.
- The cream puff became popular during the French food mania of the 1960s, said a culinary librarian.
2.1 informal, offensive A male homosexual.
3 [as modifier] US informal Denoting something of little consequence or difficulty: a cream-puff assignment
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yeah, it was nice, but I could rattle off double-digit, middle-of-the-road teams that would have won 10 games against that cream-puff schedule.
- The presidential debates increasingly smell like rig jobs with preconceived answers to cream-puff questions.
- A top woman player used to be able to get away with a middling first serve and a cream puff second serve.
Definición de cream puff en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda