sustantivo[mass noun] Biochemistry
A compound formed in protein metabolism and present in much living tissue. It is involved in the supply of energy for muscular contraction.
- A guanidine derivative, usually present as a phosphate; chemical formula: C4H9N3O2
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is going to lead to increases in the appearance, of proteins, such as creatine kinase in the bloodstream.
- It improves the uptake of protein and other nutrients, such as creatine and glutamine.
- Insulin helps to drive glucose, amino acids and creatine into muscle cells.
mid 19th century: formed irregularly from Greek kreas 'meat' + -ine4.
Definición de creatine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.