Definición de creator en inglés:
1A person or thing that brings something into existence: James Bond’s creator Ian Fleming water—the creator of climate and weather
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is given life by the intent of its creator and is initially designed to fulfill a certain goal.
- She appealed to creators worldwide to initiate exhibitions about this situation.
- Are you one of the thousands of businesses who get stuck into the task of nurturing the next generation of wealth creators?
1.1 (the Creator) Used as a name for God.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is a blasphemy against the very Creator of life who taught us to cherish and sanctify life.
- Since the worshipper accepts God as his Creator, the physical body thus already belongs to Him.
- He should heartily submit to the Lord's will, worship the Creator and efface his self-conceit.
Palabras que riman con creatorcater, crater, curator, data, debater, delator, dumbwaiter, equator, fascinator, freighter, frustrater, gaiter, grater, gyrator, hater, later, legator, mater, negator, pater, peseta, plater, rotator, skater, slater, stater, tater, traitor, ultimata, understater, upstater, waiter
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia