- A person employed to assess the credit rating of people or companies.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The credit analyst, fund administration, settlements and shared services are all transferable because countries operate on the same system,’ she said.
- He held various posts in Sydney branches, before moving to NAB head office in Melbourne, where he worked as a credit analyst, corporate finance manager and international lending manager.
- The credit analyst said: ‘Management are in denial.’
Más definiciones de credit analystDefinición de credit analyst en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.