(also credit agency)
- A company which collects information relating to the credit ratings of individuals and makes it available to banks, finance companies, etc..Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Very few small companies will use a credit agency to collect outstanding balances.
- Each time you apply for a loan the potential lender will carry out a credit score with a credit reference agency.
- The most comprehensive approach to take when introducing credit checks is to opt for the services of a credit agency.
Más definiciones de credit reference agencyDefinición de credit reference agency en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.