- A person or company to whom money is owing: he sold his Ferraris to pay off his creditors [as modifier]: creditor banksMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Profits from the new company would be used to pay back farmer creditors some of the money due to them.
- The retailer may then transfer that value electronically either to his creditors or to his bank account.
- You drastically cut back on basic necessities such as food or travel to pay creditors.
Más definiciones de creditorDefinición de creditor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.