Definición de cremate en inglés:
Dispose of (a dead person’s body) by burning it to ashes, typically after a funeral ceremony: she had refused to have her husband cremated
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Raising a monument to the memory of the deceased at the place where his dead body is cremated is taboo.
- Some great teachers of the past told their students simply to cremate their body and dispose of it, because the body is not important.
- Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Sikhs cremate their dead.
late 19th century (as cremation): from Latin cremare 'burn'.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Members were encouraged to consider cremation as stewardship of money and space.
- Funeral parlors prepare the body of the deceased for cremation or burial in a cemetery.
- Japanese Buddhist funerals are cremations, but the main religious ceremony would take place after the cremation.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The force created by the explosion can be so sudden that the energy cannot escape through the flue passages connected to the cremators and cause damage to the brickwork lining it.
- But they have promised they will take ‘public taste’ into account before any decision is made to redirect the hot air from the cremators into the chapel.
- Not many people know this, but most modern-day cremators are about 30 inches wide, and new furnaces are now being built around 10 inches wider.
Palabras que riman con cremateabate, ablate, aerate, ait, await, backdate, bait, bate, berate, castrate, collate, conflate, crate, create, date, deflate, dictate, dilate, distraite, donate, downstate, eight, elate, equate, estate, fate, fête, fixate, freight, frustrate, gait, gate, gestate, gradate, grate, great, gyrate, hate, hydrate, inflate, innate, interrelate, interstate, irate, Kate, Kuwait, lactate, late, locate, lustrate, mandate, mate, migrate, misdate, misstate, mistranslate, mutate, narrate, negate, notate, orate, ornate, Pate, placate, plate, prate, prorate, prostrate, pulsate, pupate, quadrate, rate, rotate, sate, sedate, serrate, short weight, skate, slate, spate, spectate, spruit, stagnate, state, straight, strait, Tate, tête-à-tête, Thwaite, translate, translocate, transmigrate, truncate, underrate, understate, underweight, update, uprate, upstate, up-to-date, vacate, vibrate, wait, weight
Definición de cremate en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India