- A shrub native to arid parts of Mexico and the western US. Its leaves smell of creosote and when steeped in boiling water they yield an antiseptic lotion.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Larrea tridentata, family Zygophyllaceae
- A creosote bush can live as long as one hundred years, but the unique propagation method employed by this shrub may arguably extend its life much longer.
- The most common shrubs are creosote bush, ocotillo, and bur sage.
- Soil samples were collected from beneath the canopies of creosote bush shrubs and from areas between shrubs in each of the three zones: mound, enriched, and intermound.
Más definiciones de creosote bushDefinición de creosote bush en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.