Definición de crepuscular en inglés:
1Resembling or relating to twilight.
- It's a well-worn dichotomy, but the song's gently strummed guitar and the high, wending melody that draws nearer, moving like mysterious lights in the crepuscular sky, invest it with new promise.
- Deskbound in the yellow room during the crepuscular hour, I'm typing scientific syntax, window flung open.
- It felt good to stretch my legs walking up the hill and the flowers were glorious in the crepuscular light.
1.1 Zoology (Of an animal) appearing or active in twilight.
- Red foxes are terrestrial and either nocturnal or crepuscular.
- Thus it may normally be crepuscular or nocturnal in its feeding and swimming behavior.
- Most communication systems in luminescent fireflies have been studied in nocturnal species; little is known concerning communication in crepuscular and diurnal species.