- A card game, usually for two players, in which the objective is to play so that the pip value of one’s cards played reaches exactly 15 or 31.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Double Cribbage is four player cribbage with fixed partnerships; five cards each are dealt, one being discarded to the dealer's box.
- Older people often enjoy bingo and cribbage (a card game).
- In fact Luke wrote two books on the probabilities of winning at the card game of cribbage.
mid 17th century: related to crib; the game is said to have been invented by the English poet Sir John Suckling; it seems to have been developed from an older game called Noddy.
Más definiciones de cribbageDefinición de cribbage en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.