- A board with pegs and holes, used for scoring at cribbage.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some score on a cribbage board, each player using one of the four tracks, starting from one end, the aim of course being to reach the agreed target score first.
- The score is usually kept on a peg board which is like a cribbage board but half as long again.
- This convention allows a cribbage board to be used for keeping scores.
Más definiciones de cribbage boardDefinición de cribbage board en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.