- Not affected by or involving illegal activities: the streets here are safe and crime-free we want young people to lead healthy and crime-free livesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Although many foreigners, especially Americans, believed that Canada was virtually crime-free, the truth was that it was not.
- We want to create a crime-free, drug-free environment for our school, and we're doing this through a youth-led movement.
- Police said the day was fairly crime-free.
Más definiciones de crime-freeDefinición de crime-free en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.