- Causing feelings of embarrassment or awkwardness: the play’s cast was excellent, but the dialogue was unforgivably cringeworthyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- And as long as you can assure me that you won't be contributing to the already over-subscribed and utterly cringeworthy canon of ‘chick-lit’, I wish you the best of luck.
- It was cringeworthy football, played almost entirely in the middle third of the pitch and the only good point is that the fans will have easily erased the first half from their memory, because there wasn't anything to remember.
- I'm afraid it sounds pretty cringeworthy to me.
Más definiciones de cringeworthyDefinición de cringeworthy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.