- The process by which a business or other organization deals with a sudden emergency situation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Murerwa admitted: ‘We have virtually moved to the practice of crisis management in place of sustainable planning for development.’
- The company has had plenty of practice in crisis management since it launched in October 1998, but it obviously hasn't learnt many lessons.
- If you do not practice risk management, you can expect to get a lot of practice at crisis management.
Más definiciones de crisis managementDefinición de crisis management en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.