- 1 Chemistry A point on a phase diagram at which both the liquid and gas phases of a substance have the same density, and are therefore indistinguishable.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A gas is distinguished from a vapor in that a gas is above the critical point at which the liquid boils.
- Critical phenomena relates to the physical properties of matter that occur at the phase transition points and specifically at the critical points.
- It is full of physics-based phenomena for which Schelling did not know the words, such as phase transitions and critical points.
- 2 Mathematics US term for stationary point.
Más definiciones de critical pointDefinición de critical point en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.