- The pressure of a gas or vapour in its critical state.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Increases of surface pressure were recorded for different initial lipid surface pressures to determine the critical pressure of insertion of the peptide into lipids.
- The flow-limited segment of the pressure-flow relationship is used to define the critical pressure as the nasal pressure at which airflow ceases.
- Pharyngeal critical pressure is the pressure below which occlusion and cessation of airflow occurs.
Más definiciones de critical pressureDefinición de critical pressure en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.