- A plant of a genus that includes montbretia.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Crocosmia, family Iridaceae
- It helped me remember things like where my bulbs were, how many hostas I'd planted and which varieties of crocosmias went where.
- Fastening tall plants, such as crocosmia or delphinium, to stakes has never been an easy task.
- The plant fair will be held between 10 am and 4pm on Sunday and will include specialist collections of astillbus, crocosmias, alpines, rock garden plants, ferns and shrubs and unusual hardy perennials.
modern Latin, from Greek krokos 'saffron'.