Definición de crombec en inglés:
A small African warbler with a very short tail, and grey or green upper parts with rufous or white underparts.
- Genus Sylvietta, family Sylviidae: several species, in particular the (northern) crombec (S. brachyura)
- The four species of longbills are mostly forest birds with longer bills and tails than crombecs, and mostly very drab in plumage.
- New birds will come thick and fast - woodpeckers, kingfishers, barbets, tinkerbirds, widows, cisticolas, apalis and prinias, crombecs, various sparrows and canaries.
- This tour saw all of the possible weavers and crombecs of Kenya.
Definición de crombec en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan