- An ugly old woman.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He is not the ideal spokesman to challenge a double standard that celebrates older fathers as randy old goats, but shudders at older mothers as unnatural crones.
- What's the difference between a crone, witch and hag again?
- Originally, witches were nasty old crones who made evil potions.
late Middle English: via Middle Dutch croonje, caroonje 'carcass, old ewe' from Old Northern French caroigne 'carrion, cantankerous woman' (see carrion).
Más definiciones de croneDefinición de crone en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.