(also crookneck squash)
- A squash of a club-shaped variety with a curved neck and warty skin.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The notoriously prolific zucchini is perhaps the best-known summer squash, but the group also includes chayote, yellow crookneck and straightneck squash, as well as pattypans.
- Slice zucchini and crookneck squash lengthwise, brush with olive oil, and roast with sliced onions and red sweet peppers.
- Types of summer squash include the zucchini, straightnecks, crooknecks, and scallops.
Más definiciones de crookneckDefinición de crookneck en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.