Definición de crop dusting en inglés:
The spraying of powdered insecticide or fertilizer on crops, especially from the air.
- According to Time magazine, this was all in response to the FBI finding instructional material on crop dusting in the apartment of one of the attackers.
- The profession of crop dusting often requires a pilot to be fairly mobile and migrate to where the work is.
- ‘In crop dusting, the farmers would buy and supply the actual chemicals,’ he says.
crop duster sustantivo
- Example sentences
- A crop duster sweeps low over a field, aiding farmers in a battle against late season insects.
- All the crop duster does is act as an applicator of the chemicals.
- By the time he was 18, in 1973, he was working as a crop duster.
Definición de crop dusting en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan