- A decorative dessert consisting of choux pastry and crystallized fruit or other confectionery items arranged in a cone and held together by a caramel sauce.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The typical shape of a modern croquembouche is an inverted cone, formed by piling small choux pastries on top of each other.
- A section of a towering croquembouche, cream puffs filled with custard and lassoed together with sugar, was humble and satisfying.
- The French contingent explained that each little caramel covered choux is indeed called a croquembouche.
French, literally 'crunch in the mouth'.
Más definiciones de croquemboucheDefinición de croquembouche en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.