- Coloured flashes of interference in a colour television receiver caused by the misinterpretation of high-frequency luminance detail as colour information.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- No noticeable cross-colour or cross-luminance artefacts could be seen on the episodes and fine detail was rendered as through it had been shot on component video.
- A further reduction of cross-colour is obtained by reducing the vertical and temporal resolution of the interpolation function for the colour information.
- The 2-dimension low pass filter reduces the cross-color to reproduce fine stripes and lattice patterns with the very minimum of color blur.
Más definiciones de cross-colourDefinición de cross-colour en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.