Definición de cross-contamination en inglés:
The process by which bacteria or other microorganisms are unintentionally transferred from one substance or object to another, with harmful effect: cross-contamination between raw and cooked food is the cause of most infection
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Keeping your hands, utensils and food surfaces clean can prevent cross-contamination.
- Changes in laboratory techniques were designed to minimize the possibility of cross-contamination during batch processing.
- Most of the consumers surveyed indicated they comply with these practices, particularly in reducing cross-contamination after contact with raw fish, meat, or chicken.
- 1cross-contaminate verbo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- These organisms can potentially sicken people who eat undercooked or cross-contaminated food.
- A conscientious technician would have used a separate pair of scissors for each cutting, or at least would have cleaned the scissors between cuttings, to avoid cross-contaminating the samples.
- Avoid cross-contaminating other foods, utensils, hands, or food preparation surfaces with fluid from hot dog packages or deli meats.
Definición de cross-contamination en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda