- Denoting or relating to a system whereby people from different areas of an organization work together as a team: the need for a cross-functional approach to problem solvingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Likewise cross-functional teams are encouraged to utilize such data to analyse problems objectively as distinct from merely seeking scapegoats.
- Cross-functional teams provide the mechanism for communication and problem solving.
- Students choose an area of global expertise as well as working in cross-functional and multinational teams in virtually every course.
Más definiciones de cross-functionalDefinición de cross-functional en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.