- A pair of fine wires crossing at right angles at the focus of an optical instrument or gunsight, for use in positioning, aiming, or measuring: I raised the rifle and got the deer in the cross hairsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It has been used on a limited basis for fishing nets and for wound dressings, and for cross hairs in optical instruments.
- She had a collection of mailed death threats, one featuring her picture in the cross hairs of a rifle scope.
- I finally line up the target and position the cross hairs.
Más definiciones de cross hairsDefinición de cross hairs en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.