- A note or cross reference in a book or list which refers the reader to other material.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are also alphabetical cross indexes.
- This is a cross index for all listed stories in all known zines by some authors.
- To facilitate such a search, I have created a cross index to the patterns.
verboVolver al principio
- (cross-index) [with object] Index (something) under another heading as a cross reference: (as adjective cross-indexed) a cross-indexed fileMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He obtains the information and cross-indexes it with the names of new car buyers.
- I've cross-indexed the stuff I've been inputting.
- The purchasable monster Master Catalog of 35,000 video, laser discs, and DVD items is cross-indexed by title, director, and subject matter.
Más definiciones de cross indexDefinición de cross index en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.