- A transverse piece which adds support to a structure.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Three of these knees are used to help support the cross member and keep it in situ.
- And combined with a passenger safety cell, surrounded by crumple zones, and structural cross members to absorb impact, it all helps to make the car a more enticing package.
- Since any metal covering would block the antenna's signal reception, holes must be blanked in the roof and structural cross members re-routed.
Más definiciones de cross memberDefinición de cross member en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.