- 1The postinɡ of a message, link, image, etc. to more than one online location: I’m a fan of cross-posting, and consider it just another way in which people can reach a broad audience [count noun]: abusive cross-postings have become a serious problemMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Cross-posting from other forums is not allowed.
- I think that networking and cross-posting and being involved in as many groups as possible is always beneficial for any organization.
- The company also considers each media outpost an exclusive "channel," which means there is lots of cross-posting of content from different platforms to make sure users who only tune into one place are being best served.
- 2The transfer of an employee to a different department of place of work, or a soldier to a different regiment: increased cross-posting gives promising officers the chance to command infantry on the ground [count noun]: his Chief Constable will describe the move as a routine cross-postingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If you have a skeleton organisation you do tend to have more cross-postings within it and wider experience gained by individuals within it.
- Each section of the secretariat concentrated on its own field of policy; there was much less cross-posting within the office.
- An important part of the reasoning behind this new structure was to encourage recruiting and retention, by promoting regimental espirit de corps still further and minimising cross-posting between regiments.
Más definiciones de cross-postingDefinición de cross-posting en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.