Definición de crossmatch en inglés:
Test the compatibility of (a donor’s and a recipient’s blood or tissue): (as noun crossmatching) after careful crossmatching, blood was administered over a period of 10 to 15 minutes
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The physician orders a unit of red blood cells to be crossmatched for a transfusion later that day.
- This is relevant for junior medical staff taking samples for blood grouping and crossmatching.
- The patient's blood is grouped and crossmatched.
sustantivoVolver al principio
An instance of crossmatching.
- The patient was transfused following a biologic crossmatch in an attempt to maintain hemoglobin and hematocrit levels.
- Since the crossmatch uses the patient's serum, which may lack potency, donors who are weakly positive for the antigen may be mistakenly called compatible.
- Repeated pretransfusion and posttransfusion crossmatches were also performed.
Definición de crossmatch en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan