sustantivo[mass noun] Computing , • informal
- Badly designed, unnecessarily complicated, or unwanted code or software: this removes all unnecessary cruft from Word documents saved as HTMLMás ejemplos en oraciones
- So the more cruft there is in an interface, the more difficult it will be to use.
- This allows you to get very specific with your searches and weed out a lot of the cruft that can get in the way of good results.
- The nice thing about this is not the idea, but the execution - the results are meaningful, easy to read, and low on cruft.
1950s (in the sense 'rubbish, detritus'): origin unknown.
Más definiciones de cruftDefinición de cruft en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.