- A low-flying missile which is guided to its target by an on-board computer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Tomahawk cruise missile carries up to 1,000 lb of high explosive, flies at close to 600 mph, and has a range of 1,000 miles.
- With one hand on a joystick and eyes on a video screen, a bomb can be dropped here, a cruise missile targeted there.
- Another potential threat is a cruise missile, or even ICBM, launched from land and targeted at our larger ships at sea by satellites.
Más definiciones de cruise missileDefinición de cruise missile en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.