- 1A critical or vital point; a crucial or difficult question: the big cruncher—have you got anything to contribute to skating?Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But for me, this is the punchline cruncher: The House of Commons is, and will remain, a GM-free zone.
- And when you're done, I'd say you're half-way to getting the winner of that Turkey-England cruncher.
- It's the mental challenge that's the cruncher.
- 2A computer, system, or person able to perform very large or complex operations: a global information cruncher See also number cruncher.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- PDA users have known for some time now that the devices are more than just contact database crunchers.
- Windows booted without any hiccups, and to test load performance I ran a cruncher (Seti@Home) on it for about 10 minutes before concluding that the new speeds were solid.
- You want proof this system was invented by a bunch of clueless numbers crunchers?
Más definiciones de cruncherDefinición de cruncher en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.