adjetivo (crunchier, crunchiest)
- 1Making a sharp noise when bitten or crushed: bake until the topping is crunchyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Sometimes if l want a really crunchy topping l crush a pack of plain crisps and add them to the cheese before crumbling it over the surface.
- It was absolutely delicious - each bite filled with the crunchy Rice Krispie/caramel/meringue layer and the smooth, rich whipped cream.
- Aside from the usual setup of guitar, bass, and drums, the album is home to lots of strange, squeaky, and crunchy noises.
- 2North American • informal Politically liberal and environmentally aware: a song that incorporates whale-singing seems pretty crunchyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It is not about being politically correct so we are not looking for earth crunchy soup kitchen volunteers here.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I liked the high level of spice, but the menial amount of the fresh ingredients (noticeably the herbs and onions plus the chutneys) that could have really perked up this tall pile of crunchiness, were too few and far between.
- While I'm chewing away on this bread I noticed a distinct crunchiness that's not usually expected with breadsticks.
- Stir-fry for 3-4 mins until the vegetables start to colour but retain their crunchiness.
Más definiciones de crunchyDefinición de crunchy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.