- Very great: it would be a crying shame to let some other woman have itMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The volume of traffic in that street daily is a crying shame and people who have to shop in the town centre are always on edge with the speed and volume of traffic.
- It would be a crying shame if the carnival disappeared all because of the fear of what might happen.
- It would be a crying shame for the Council to sell it.
Más definiciones de cryingDefinición de crying en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.