- Surgery using the local application of intense cold to destroy unwanted tissue.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are chapters on skin flaps, skin grafting, dermabrasion, tissue expansion, cryosurgery, chemical peeling, hair restoration, face lifts, and sclerotherapy.
- A number of techniques have been advocated, including dermabrasion, cryosurgery, and excision of hypertrophic tissue by electrosurgery or with a laser.
- Compressed gases such as nitrous oxide are often used to reach the cold temperatures needed for cryosurgery.
Más definiciones de cryosurgeryDefinición de cryosurgery en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.