- A person suffering from cryptorchidism.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While estimates in the literature range from 4% to 5.5% of the cryptorchid male population, the incidence may be higher.
- If a testis is not palpable, it is important to determine if it is retractile, ectopic, or cryptorchid.
- Monorchidism occurs more often in boxers than is the norm, probably because the boxer standard once allowed cryptorchids to be exhibited, and many were used for breeding.
Más definiciones de cryptorchidDefinición de cryptorchid en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.