- A synthetic violet dye, related to rosaniline, used as a stain in microscopy and as an antiseptic in the treatment of skin infections.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After incubation the agar layer was removed by aspiration, and the monolayer was stained with 0.1% crystal violet in ethanol for at least 15 min.
- Dishes were then rinsed with PBS and stained with 0.5% crystal violet in 20% ethanol.
- The cells were fixed by methanol, stained by crystal violet, and the number of plaques was counted.
Más definiciones de crystal violetDefinición de crystal violet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.