- The volume contained by a hollow structure, expressed in litres, cubic centimetres, or other cubic units: the new crankshaft and pistons reduce the cubic capacity of the engine to 1171 ccMás ejemplos en oraciones
- That much insulation is both expensive and heavy and significantly reduces the inside cubic capacity of the trailer, however.
- If you have any doubt, ask your dealer the exact engine size in cc of the car in question, because the badge on the boot may no longer have any relationship whatever to the cubic capacity of the engine under the bonnet.
- Up to 1958 cars were classified by the cubic capacity of the engine.
Más definiciones de cubic capacityDefinición de cubic capacity en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.