- A bid intended to give specific information about the content of the hand to the bidder’s partner rather than to advance the auction.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In disturbed auctions, however, a cue bid at the first opportunity is always artificial.
- On the contrary, if she had a splinter bid, she would have a hand that cue bids in spades around 30% of the time.
- This is a cue bid of the opponent's suit after your partner has opened the bidding (for your side).
Más definiciones de cue bidDefinición de cue bid en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.