Definición de culinary en inglés:
Of or for cooking: culinary skills savour the culinary delights of the region
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's a shame, because you do not know the culinary delights you are denying yourself.
- A tour of the college takes about an hour and is well worth the diversion from the culinary and shopping delights.
- They are giving leading restaurant reviewers the chance to demonstrate their culinary skills.
- Example sentences
- The region is immense and, culinarily speaking, includes everything from absolutely subtle dishes to those so vibrantly spiced they make your mouth tingle.
- She had the chutzpah to take homely Texas-Southern favorites and bring them out of the closet, culinarily speaking.
- Judging by the tales I have read around and about recently, I surmise that some of my readers are rather culinarily challenged.
Definición de culinary en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan