- Senescence represents the last stage of flower development, ultimately culminating in the death of the petals.
- Today this campaign culminated in a mass rally in London.
- Michelle had a very difficult labour, which eventually culminated in an emergency Caesarian delivery.
- The book culminates years of work by the author and traces the history of the Parish from monastic times to the present day.
- It is this collection of seven factors and their supporting details that culminate this research.
- ‘I've been out for about a year, so I guess in a way this project culminates my own feelings about it,’ she says.
- Thus if the fixed star Regulus culminates on the Midheaven as Mercury rises on the ascendant it is referred to as a paran of Mercury and considered to have an influence upon its meaning.
- As the Earth rotates on its axis from west to east, it appears from our apparently stationary viewpoint that the stars rise in the east, culminate on the upper meridian and set in the west.
- Saturn culminated on the midheaven as Beethoven passed away.
Mid 17th century (in astronomy and astrology): from late Latin culminat- 'exalted', from the verb culminare, from culmen 'summit'.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: cul¦min|ate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.