Definición de culpable en inglés:
Deserving blame: mercy killings are less culpable than ‘ordinary’ murders
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The above argument is not a defence of genuine culpable negligence.
- We should record in particular that we have found no evidence of deliberate distortion or of culpable negligence.
- Now if that is not a form of culpable negligence, then I do not know what is.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He added: ‘It is difficult to see how the Crown could argue that they hadn't been culpably negligent if they didn't take steps to prevent the forthcoming prosecution witness from accessing the remote sites.’
- Whether on issues to do with the environment or with the family, with economics or with education, with popular culture or with sex, they were wrong to various degrees - from the mildly wrong-headed to the absolutely and culpably mistaken.
- Instead of relating to the good human impulse here, registering it and further encouraging it, some have preferred to emphasize that it isn't enough, that someone is culpably remiss, and so forth.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán