- The existence of a variety of cultural or ethnic groups within a society: cultural diversity has increased, exposing kids to new tastes and experiencesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The slow food movement seeks to preserve the cultural diversity of food and the biodiversity of the landscapes that produce it.
- Cheesy though it sounds, it really is about celebrating cultural diversity while working together towards a common goal.
- Since attitudes to money vary across different cultures, the programme also explores issues around cultural diversity and tackling financial exclusion and inequality.
Más definiciones de cultural diversityDefinición de cultural diversity en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.