- Well-educated people who appreciate the arts: the yuppies and the culturati get fashionable shows that suck up to themMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Once in a generation, somebody in New York culturati circles - not the real heavy lifters, but the instant-replay analysts - drops a bomb that smolders for decades.
- The Coalition - abused and pilloried by the media and culturati for the last four years - have increased their majority.
- No sooner had the word got out when that issue became hot property among the culturati.
Más definiciones de culturatiDefinición de culturati en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.