- A system of voting in an election in which each voter is allowed a number of votes, and may give them all to one candidate or divide them among several.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Just giving voters cumulative voting rights (where they can get all their votes to one candidate in a multi-member district) is the easiest way to get PR.
- The essence of cumulative voting is that, on the election of the directors, each voting share is allocated a number of votes equivalent to the number of directors to be elected.
- Illinois at the time operated under a unique system of electing its representatives, called cumulative voting.
Más definiciones de cumulative votingDefinición de cumulative voting en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.