Definición de cup coral en inglés:
A small brightly coloured solitary coral with tentacles that end in small knobs, sometimes found in colder seas.
- Genus Caryophyllia, order Scleractinia (or Madreporaria): several species
- There are writhing carpets of brittle stars, as well as patches with the occasional cup coral and dead man's finger.
- With clever camouflage techniques, golden wentletraps and their eggs are almost invisible against the cup coral host.
- We found boxer crabs (they are still there!) and blue ring octopus at Siladen, cup coral snails at Manado Tua, and ghost pipefish near the famous giant clams at Fukui.
Definición de cup coral en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary